Thursday, October 27, 2011

John & Courtney's Wedding {Minneapolis, MN - Wedding Photographer}

John, or Johnny as I always called him, is my cousin who is exactly one week older than me.  Growing up, he was always one of my favorite cousins to see every summer and was definitely one of the funniest!  And while I had heard a countless number of great things about Courtney from my family, I actually met her for the first time ON her wedding day!  Well, I felt like I had known her forever after her beautiful wedding day, and I can say that her and John are 100% perfect together!  Fun loving, easy going, and just downright great people!


Oh, and let me introduce you to breathtaking Hastings, MN...





A breathtaking location for a breathtaking bride....




I warned you that he was the funny one in the family...


The weather was perfect so we had a nice time taking photos prior to the wedding ceremony.


The ceremony was held in a gorgeous garden on the property...


The ceremony wore some people out...


But for everyone else, it was just a precursor to an awesome party.


What a perfect day!!!  A million thanks to John & Courtney for letting me be apart of your wedding day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment